Focus on the Goals, Take Actions, and Make a Living as a Beginner Freelance Writer
The Freelance economy is soaring, and millennials are keying into it. In the United States alone, there are about 53 million people doing freelance work. In the EU labour market, the gig economy (as it’s fondly called) is growing faster. Freelancers are the fastest growing group in the EU labour market as their numbers have increased by 45% from just under 6.2 million to 8.9 million in 2013.
The reality is that Freelancing has come to stay. Many have accepted it as a job, and the numbers will continue increasing.
Of course, it’s one of the biggest opportunities on the internet.
Freelance writing, an integral part of online business accounts for a large chunk of the gig economy.
Freelance writers fill this void of creating contents for their clients all over the world. They are involved in series of activities such as Web Content creation, guest posting, ghostwriting, lead generation, feature writing, B2B/B2C writing and the list is endless.
As a freelance writer, you rule your world, change the world and make a living writing.
Many people want to delve into this, but don’t know how to start. Many have started, but are afraid of taking the next big step.
Why is this so?
Many Beginner Freelance Writers still ask these questions:
- Can I ever get clients?
- If I ever get clients, can I impress them to accept my works?
- Will I be able to earn consistently from freelance writing?
Are these questions necessary?
Of course, they are. It’s a challenge faced by many (including the experts), but they are able to scale through and are now living a life of their dreams.
The prospect of freelance writing is high, but it takes targeted efforts, careful strategy, and skills to be successful at it.
- Beginner freelance writers face challenges. No doubt
- Are these challenges exclusive to freelance writers alone? No
- Is it possible to scale through these challenges? Yes
- What can I do to overcome these challenges? That’s the essence of this e-book
These are the concerns of many beginner freelance writers. They are eager to start this life changing career but are afraid of their own shadows. If you’re one of them, that’s over today. With this e-book, you focus on the how of freelance writing, take calculated and important actions, and make a living as a freelance writer in a short period.
What to expect from the E-book
The e-book is made up of eleven chapters and touches all the basic aspects of freelance writing for a beginner. These include:
- Sidestep your fears: Why You Should Start Writing Today?
- Taking Actions: The Newbie Writer’s Guide To Success
- So You Want To Write? 10 Ways To Get Started
- Revealed! The Best And Only Way To Learn Writing
- Eager to begin a Freelance Writing Career? 5 Things You Must Know
- 10 Successful Tips for Beginner Freelance Writers
- Top 10 Challenges of a Beginner Freelance Writer (And How to overcome them)
- 7 Daily Productivity Hacks for Freelance Writers
- 10 Social Media Productivity Hacks for Freelance Writers
- Dealing with Procrastination as a Freelance Writer: A Personal Experience
- The Defining Moments of a Beginner Freelance Writer
What Freelance Writing Experts say about Scaling The Heights Fast:
“If you’re a beginner writer looking to get into freelance writing, give this book a shot! Not only does AbdulGaniy Shehu share practical information to help you overcome your fears, stop being involved in “motion” and actually start taking “action,” he also shares relevant examples and analogies to help drive his points home.” – Bamidele Onibalusi |Founder, Writers In Charge|
“This book by AbdulGaniy Shehu is a must read for any newbie freelance writer who wants to get started with their writing career. It’s full of golden nuggets and actionable tips that will take you to greater heights” – Aisha Sulaiman |Freelance Writer| Blogger|
“This book by AbdulGaniy Shehu is, no doubt, a valuable addition to the subject of freelance writing. It teaches in lucid terms, the right way to start a successful freelance writing career and how you can put your best foot forward. You can never get tired reading this book because of the rare insights and the practical tips it’s filled with. I therefore urge you to get yourself a copy and read it” – Hafiz Akinde |Freelance Blogger| Content Marketer
On A Final Note:
Scaling the Heights Fast is the e-book that will propel you as a beginner from zero to hero in your freelance writing journey.
I’m a Freelance Writer, and contributor to The Huffington Post, Engadget, Tweak Your Biz, Tech Cocktail, and a host of other online platforms. Be rest assured that I know my onions when it comes to freelance writing.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK NOW and let me take you by the hand on the step by step guide to achieve success fast in freelance writing.